Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:399 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Head - Analytics - Food & Beverage (8-12 yrs)
Head Analytics for an Indian multinational food and beverage company based at Bengaluru.
Location: HQ, Whitefield, Bengaluru
CTC: Industry Standards
Position Title: Manager Analytics
Industry : FMCG
Function : CMI- Consumer Marketing Insights
Reporting to : CMI Head
Stakeholders Internal: Marketing, R&D, Sales functions
External : Research agencies and related vendors Education: MBA/Masters or PhD in statistics, economics, computer science, machine learning, operational research, or another highly quantitative field.
Experience: 8-12 years of experience into Analytics
Role Type: Individual Contributor
Working Conditions: 5 days
Solving real life industry problems leveraging data and using the most appropriate methodology.
Key Job Responsibilities
Market Mix Modeling
- Lead the market mix modeling for key brands and develop guiding principles on investment areas, investment floors and ceilings, effectiveness of past activity etc
Media mix modeling
- Determine what are the media and channels that we should be investing behind by building models of effectiveness using the track and media input data and update the model every quarter with fresh data and advice course correction if required.
Brand Health Monitoring System
- Establish and update a brand health monitoring system that plots all the input and the output metrics on the same dashboard made available on the desktop of each brand manager.
- Develop alarm and prompt protocols to alert the business custodians for timely and right actions.
Sales Call Productivity Maximization System
- Develop algorithms for sales call productivity using the historical UDAAN data which helps AWSM maximize revenue per call by collaborating with an external agency.
- Develop econometric model lining demand with economic inputs
- Monitor the larger economic and political environment for events that may impact the business
- Experience in implementation of Machine Learning and AI for predictive analysis.
- Possess excellent program management skills strong communication, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, timelines, strive for excellence
- Analytical Techniques: Regression, Forecasting, segmentation, optimization etc
- Exceptional communication skills; presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution
If the above profile suits you, pls forward your updated photo resume along with the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location
Open to relocate, if yes, pls share reason
Family Set up in case of Relocation
Ok to travel
Comfortable with Individual Contributor Role
Ed Qual - Institute Year
Is your Post Graduation & Graduation Regular Yes ./ No
Companies worked In
Exp in Machine Learning ( yrs)
Exp in implementation of Machine Learning and AI for predictive analysis ( yrs)
Current Desgn ( yrs)
Hierarchy 2 up and 2 down
Current CTC (Fixed + Variable)
DOB & Age
Official Notice Period
Gaps in Career / education If any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.