Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:1833 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
Head - Analytics - FinTech (7-12 yrs)
Our Client is one of India's Marquee FinTech startups
- There reputation as a trailblazer in the Indian Fintech arena is bolstered by the PE players backing them up
- This is a leadership role and will be based in Bangalore and work with the founding team to establish the Analytics function
- You are responsible for bringing insights through analytical techniques to help exceed business goals.
- You will independently ideate, conceptualize, develop and deploy analytical solutions to create business impact in the function you are responsible
- You will leverage business context, analytics, optimization, statistical modeling and data science to define the business problem to be solved, develop methodology and roadmap, formulate solution approaches
- Demonstrate excellence in Ownership, insightful thought-leadership, strategic problem solving, high impact team management and strong business acumen at senior executive levels.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise analytic managers, project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 7-12 years of overall experience in Analytics / Business functions or experience in Management Consulting
- Ideally - Demonstrated expertise in an Indian Startup at CXO-1/-2 level
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or any quantitative domain, or MBA from a premier institute
- Excellent analytical abilities, data driven with attention to details.
- Proficient in quantitative analysis, statistical/data science techniques.
- People management skills, ability to build, lead and mentor large teams