IT Team Manager at Qualihires
Views:2309 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Analytics - EduTech (4-9 yrs)
The head of analytics will work with all vertical heads to play a central role in defining and measuring key metrics across product, marketing, business, and customer success.
Knowledge of the Data and Analytics technology landscape is mandatory, with a nuanced understanding of marketing analytics, statistical techniques, data warehousing, Hadoop, real-time analytics architectures, and reporting solutions.
- Define best practice and thought leadership around business insights and analytics
- Identify the immediate needs of the Analytical and BI infrastructure, with a focus on setting up the ecosystem end to end.
- Build out our Analytics and reporting engine from its infancy, eliminating redundancy and inefficiency in order to make our products more dynamic, intelligent and predictive.
- Apply your knowledge and expertise in quantitative analysis, predictive modeling and data mining to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our products
- Partner with product and marketing teams to design, run, and analyze A/B and multivariate hypothesis tests aimed at optimizing customer experience, business KPIs and product funnels.
- Analyze experimental data with statistical rigor. Ensure accurate interpretation by combining business acumen with detailed data knowledge and statistical expertise.
- Work closely with Product Development leadership to drive product and business decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.