Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:4512 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Analytics - eCommerce (10-14 yrs)
- We are looking for someone whose experience ranges from 10 to 15 years.
- He/She should have worked in a startup and have experience in building & scaling the Analytics team.
- The Head of Analytics is first and foremost a leader in the analytics function overseeing all activities of the data analytics.
- The candidate should have had a proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives, leading to the development of useful insights, team management and the improvement of a business s performance and driving top-line growth.
- In this role, you will be building and leading a team of product analysts and cultivating a culture of data-driven decision making.
- As the head of Analytics, you will be responsible for leading the product analytics function and will help product teams define success metrics, build data-driven roadmaps and track progress towards solving customer problems.
- Your role will be part people manager (grow and develop a team), part strategist (help shape product strategy) and part evangelist (drive data-driven decision-making).
- You will work cross-functionally with other leaders in Marketing, Data Science and Engineering to ensure alignment in tracking and reporting on what matters, as well as data governance.
- The ideal candidate will be able to combine deep knowledge of sophisticated analytics with effective storytelling, strong people development and the ability to influence and partner cross-functionally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.