Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting
Views:670 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Analytics - Captive (18-27 yrs)
- To work with the Executive to develop and drive the strategy, planning and delivery of the Enterprise Analytics, insights, decisioning and data science capabilities.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction and development of the teams delivering a full range of specialist services that are aligned with the business objectives of the Enterprise Analytics division and its consumers.
- Deep expertise surrounding AI & ML platforms & insights reporting and Customer decisioning (preferably in PEGA).
- Experience in building analytic solutions on AWS Cloud data platforms using Microsoft Power BI, AI/ML implementations a plus
- Analytics technology strategist with deep full spectrum knowledge (strategy, design, development, operations).
- Directly accountable for a team of analytics & reporting engineers, data scientists, analysts comprising of internal, contract and vendor supplied resources
- Financial accountability of the Analytics practice in India, managing to budget allocation while seeking opportunities to optimise performance
- Managing and delivering enterprise analytics capabilities with a scale to work on multiple programs, containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors.
- Deep and demonstrated experience in software development lifecy
- Managing & delivering multi-business unit initiatives.
- Contract & vendor management
- Financial acumen
- Strong communication and relationship skills across the breadth of stakeholders including Senior Executives
- Experience in understanding within a complex technology ecosystem system to delivery of analytics and insights solutions