HR at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:2699 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Agri Commodities Purchase - Barley & Malt - FMCG (12-18 yrs)
Role : Head Agri Commodities Purchase
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 12 to 18 years
Team : Yes
Reports to : Head Procurement & Logistics
Our client is a renowned MNC and Market Leader in its operating space in the FMCG industry.
This is a senior role in the Procurement & Logistics function based out from the Corporate office, responsible to head the Agri Commodities Purchase .
- Develop & execute the overall backward integration strategy for Barley & Malt commodities.
- End to End Procurement of these agricultural commodities with strong focus on planning and scaling up the procurement operations.
- Collaborate with existing suppliers across channels both within India & abroad to support the manufacturing operations as per business needs.
- Identify & build strong relationships with new supplier channels to support scale and mitigate any environment / geo-politic risks
- Trend analysis and insights to optimize procurement spend
- Measure & Report performance to stakeholders
- Experience ranging 12-18 years in Agri commodities procurement at Corporate/ National level.
- Prefer a candidate from FMCG product line.
- Must have worked handled Agri commodities.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Must have done PG Diploma/ MBA from a reputed institute like MANAGE- Hyderabad or IRMA etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.