Program Lead HR at PFEL-KEF- Gandhi Fellowship
Views:1237 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Advocacy - Govt Bodies (10-16 yrs)
Job Description for Head - Advocacy
- Manage and lead client engagement for various public affairs requirements including media relations across various verticals.
- Develop government communications strategy and campaign plans for clients.
- Research and categorize supplementary information for clients.
- Track legislation's, prepare dossiers, draft position papers and representations.
- Explore possible opportunities for stakeholder engagements.
- Coordinated ground level governments relations support
- To act as a legal compliance officer and advice management about compliance and legal course of actions
- To advise management to formulate policies and procedures within Indian Legal Framework -Suggest Localization of Group Legal Policies
- Liasioning with Lawyers and Advocates on account of notices received from customers or to be sent to customers.
- Support the field on day to day legal matters and compliance. -Responsible for application of Code of Conduct and training of employees
- Creating a roadmap vision for the business direction of the organization.
- Creating Institutional linkages and Collaborative alliances connecting with revenue model.
- Creating outreach programs for the various stakeholders.
- Planning and executing strategic activities for the advocacy of the solutions.
- Working with Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Labour & Employment, other Government agencies and International Developmental Agencies, State Governments.
- Representing the organization in international and national discussion forums.
- Creating the documents and thought leadership concepts for the organization.
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining sound and comprehensive financial practices, thereby effectively managing the annual budget and operational plans to support numerous programmes.
- Ability to write clear and concise reports, white papers, concept notes etc
- Must have 10-12 yrs. experience in working with government bodies
- Proven ability to produce results within tight deadlines & under pressure situations.
- Ability of multi-tasking.
- Good computer proficiency .
- Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing as team member and independently.
- Analytical, decision making and presentation skills.
- Outstanding proven time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate advocacy and fundraising skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.