HR Manager at Aasaanjobs
Views:5299 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Administration - Real Estate (5-8 yrs)
- Heading Administration and project for The company Pan India
- Handling Real estate and space management
- Zeroing in on locations as per space requirements and set process
- Preparation and renewal of all leased agreements
- Purchase/Procurement Management - Vendor development - Event Management: organizing and managing festivals, meetings, conferences, board meetings so that all events are conducted as per the event calendar for the year
- Reports and Dashboards: Ensure the generation of monthly reports and dashboards for all locations and covering all key parameters of cost, highlighting areas which are getting overrun or underutilized
- Budget Monitoring and Project management: Monitoring closely the budget for administration and capital purchases for all locations. Cost monitoring to be done through monthly dashboards
- Employee Satisfaction: Provide facilities to enhance employee satisfaction across locations
- Housekeeping and Security services: negotiation of all facility and upkeep contracts for all that they are in line with the budgets and the SLAs incorporated into each vendor contract and set up to be able to deliver world-class hygiene and cleaning
- Tour & Travel: Ensure services of lodging and boarding are provided to all traveling employees
- Administration on employee benefits like - Car lease, insurance, and others.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.