Head - Administration - Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata.
Role: Head Administration
Reporting to: HR Head
Team: 8 - 10
- Budgeting & Cost Control:
1. Handling overall forecasting, budgeting, CAPEX, OPEX, Procurement, Distribution and Consumption of resources across India.
2. Create and control cost through appropriate MIS.
- Policy Formulation and Implementation:
1. Design and deliver sustainable Admin processes and policies in consultation with appropriate internal function.
2. Drive awareness and adherence to policies.
- Office Management, Security & Upkeep:
1. Engaged in the expansion and maintenance of offices and establishments entailing selection of vendors, etc.
2. Liaison with local Government authorities to ensure statutory requirements/ license are in place.
- Vendor Management:
1. Vendor management including development of new partner and their functional management to get the seamless deliverables as per defined SLA.
2. Timely closure of key agreements.
- Travel Management:
1. Drive the travel helpdesk team to ensure the right partners and identified and travel & accommodation arrangements meet expected employee satisfaction.
2. Own the travel, car policies and company car allocation process and policies along with HR team.
- Promoter's Residence:
1. Drive management through House Managers of various promoter residences to ensure upkeep and maintenance within budget
2. Ensure all service providers are aware of and adhering to relevant ESH guidelines and policies.
- Event Management:
Organise Corporate & CSR events including selection, finalization of venue, etc
- People Management and Development:
1. Day to day drive the Administration team to achieve set out goals for the respective land banks.
2. Communicate to HR department the manpower requirements (as per company policy) for the department.
- MBA or equivalent degree
- 15 - 18 years' experience
- Experience in the hospitality sector is preferred
- Exposure to best in class admin policies and processes