Head - Administration - BFSI/BPO (8-15 yrs)
Head - Administration -(Diversity hiring- Female Profiles)
Principal Responsibilities :
- Responsible for all administration & facilities management including Security, housekeeping, transportation, Fire fighting, biometric machines .
- Coordination of travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Managing Lease agreements & AMCs etc
- Ensure compliance for Admin policies and ISO.
- Handle / Liase with various government officials/ authorities.
- Vendor and service provider management, including selection, negotiation, contracting agreements and transition
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
Candidates Profile :
- Strong leadership skills and ability to supervise functioning of personnel.
- Strong customer focus with good analytical and excellent communication skills.
- Capable of sound and independent judgment.
- good understanding of facilities management principles.
- Should be well-versed in administration departmental procedures and policies and should be able to actively find new ways to execute tasks more efficiently
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities, energetic & dynamic professional.
- Pleasing personality and strong inter-personal skills.
- Familiarity with MIS preparation
- Strong skills in negotiations and vendor/contract management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.