Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:827 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Head - Accounts & Taxation - CA (15-21 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting. Knowledge of INDAS.
2. Analysing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets.
3. Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support company growth needs.
4. Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
5. Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Managing cash flow.
6. Coordinating and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports. Knowledge of Budegting & Costing.
7. Hands on exposure in Direct & Indirect Taxation. Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
8. Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
9. Managing the process of annual financial auditing by dealing with Internal & Statutory Auditors and Tax Consultants..
- CA with 10 plus years of Corporate experience.
- Rich experience in Accounting & Taxation.
- Knowledge of Secretrial Applications, MS office & SAP