Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:449 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Head - Accounts Receivable (9-17 yrs)
- Experience in managing a team of more than 10 people
- Ensuring timely collection of Invoices and within the credit period of the customers.
- Reviewing the customer outstanding and ageing.
- Review of pending renewal invoices to understand the contract renewal dependencies.
- Co-ordinating with customers and discussing the overdue bills.
- Reconciliation of the AR outstanding with the customer AP & business SPOC with coordinating internally with Sales/CSM team.
- Advising customers on their payment options and schedule
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Initiate MRN in discussion with Legal for overdue & untimely payments.
- Resolution of customer queries on invoice break up, GST, TDS clarifications within TAT.
- Advising the accounting team on invoice adjustment of collection, review the doubtful debt position and advising for provisioning in books
- Finalize the collection target for the team based on the targeted DSO and credit period agreed with the customers.
- Weekly collection forecasting and advising the treasury team
- Implementing deadlines for collection post which recommending service disconnection.
- Preparing monthly feedback reports on payment collections
- Training and mentoring of staff members in the AR department
- Good experience in account reconciliation