Head - Accounts & Finance - NGO (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for Head - Accounts & Finance for our Head Office in Delhi. We are a leading NGO.
The manager shall be Responsible for the
1. Overall financial health of the organisation,
2. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
3. In additions to Guiding management in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
Responsibilities and Duties -
1. Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
2. Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
3. Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
4. Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
5. Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company - Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
6. Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
7. Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
8. Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
9. Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
10. Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
11. Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
1. CA/CS/MBA Finance with strong knowledge of NGO accounting and FCRA laws
2. Several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills
3. Leadership skills and experience; employee management
4. Understanding of data privacy standards
5. Solid communication skills, both written and verbal; public speaking skills
6. Deep understanding of business principles and practices
7. Superior attention to detail; organisational skills
8. Planning skills; research skills
9. Analytical skills
10. Critical thinking skills
11. Problem-solving skills
12. Multi-tasking abilities
13. Integrity, honesty.