Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:290 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Accounts/Commercial & MIS - Manufacturing Firm - CA (6-14 yrs)
Head - Accounts, Commercial & MIS for a leading manufacturing organization in Mumbai
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization engaged in identifying Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and across India.
Our clients are a Leading Manufacturing organization based in Central Mumbai with four manufacturing plants across India & overseas and a headcount of 800+. They have profitable & growing operations.
Our clients are looking for an accomplished Accounts Manager to be based in Central Mumbai to take ownership of all Accounts, Commercial & MIS functions. Will report to the Business Head.
Ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Accounts with disclosures and analysis, Trial balance scrutiny, Audit closures, and IND-AS applicability.
2. Segment-wise (Product wise) profitability and competitor analysis.
3. Business finance role to the oil division in the areas of profitability, working capital management, and business processes.
4. Design and Structuring of MIS for businesses, Cost Reduction initiatives, and Annual Budgets.
5. Implementation and monitoring of SOPs for various areas of accounting
6. Annual GST returns filing coordination, GST Compliances including State wise trial balances, input tax tracking system, and consolidated GST filings. Evaluation of DGFT schemes
7. Drive automation in financial reporting and MIS processes of division
8. Working capital management and cashflows, Insurance
9. Risk Identification, Assessment, and mitigation plan
1. Education: CAs with 6 - 15 years of experience in Manufacturing organizations
2. Conversant with Accounting Standards, SEBI (ODR Compliances w.r.t. Listed Companies) Company Law, GST, and Direct Taxes
3. Working knowledge of SAP
4. Skilled in variance analysis and profitability analysis.
5. Expert knowledge of IND AS and Companies Act 2013
6. Should have handled accounts function independently
The position is expected to be closed in the next four weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
Kindly also provide the below information:
1. Year of completing your CA:
2. Number of attempts for clearing CA:
3. Name of your current organization:
4. Number of manufacturing locations of your organization:
5. Your current designation:
6. Your current KRAs:
6a.Annual revenues of the business managed by you:
7. Headcount of your organization:
8. The number of years of experience as Head of Accounts of a manufacturing organization:
9. Number of years of experience, if any, in IND-AS:
10. Who do you report to:
11. Size of the team reporting to you:
12. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
13. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs, per annum):
14. Joining time if selected:
15. Your availability date/time for the interview:
16. Where do you stay in Mumbai:
17. Your willingness to be located in Central Mumbai
18. Your contact/mobile number:
19.Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career:
20. Details of Awards & Recognitions: