Regional HR at HDFC Securities
Views:1075 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
HDFC Securities - Investment Advisor (6-8 yrs)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Investment Advisor will work with Relationship Managers to provide clients (UHNIs, Family Offices and Corporates) with professional guidance on investment products and portfolio management. He/she will partner and build the Investment Advisory proposition so as to achieve and maintain leadership position in this domain.
1. Identify clients' investment needs through basic financial planning. Help to determine / validate client's risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations and document the same in the Investment Policy Statement.
2. Provide detailed analysis of client's existing portfolio through portfolio reviews conducted ad hoc or at predefined frequencies. Ideate and provide / refer diverse recommended investment options through high quality investment proposals. Provide solutions for client's needs while ensuring product suitability.
3. Closely monitor and ensure compliance to IPS / risk profile. Report deviations and recommend restructuring as per investment mandate and market conditions.
4. Drive high quality engagement with the client and conduct meetings to review investment portfolio at periodic intervals.
5. Prepare Pitch presentations for acquisition of new and prospective clients.
6. Develop and maintain wide general knowledge of financial markets and products.
7. Focus on portfolio performance than can lead to larger AUMs and wallet share with the client.
8. Ensure implementation and adherence to appropriate systems and operational processes, especially related to SEBI (IA) Regulations, 2020.
9. Build a performance oriented and client centric culture in the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Post-graduate qualification in Finance
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or NISM XA and XB qualification
- 6 - 8 years of relevant experience in wealth management. Prior experience in investment advisory / RIA setup would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Capital Markets
- Strong understanding of all asset classes and products including mutual funds, bonds and TPP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Team work and collaboration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.