HDFC Limited - Legal Role - Recoveries - LLB/LLM (2-5 yrs)
1. Should have sound knowledge of Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, SARFAESI Act, 2002, Transfer of Property Act etc.
2. Should have sound knowledge of laws relating to mortgage finance.
3.Should have worked in a bank / FI / NBFC having an experience in handling LAP or SME loan accounts
4. Experience in strategizing legal action on loan accounts; litigation, action under SARFAESI Act
5. Should have experience in monitoring / MIS
6. Should be very well versed in drafting various legal documents/letters and replies to notices.
7. Experience in filing criminal complaints/ FIRs, liaisoning with Govt. departments/ Police department
8. The candidate should be willing to travel, if required.
9. The candidate should have fluent command over written and spoken English.
10. Candidate should have done LL.B and/or LL.M.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.