Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:1928 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Solution Architect (9-12 yrs)
What are we looking for?
The Solution Architect will be a part of HDFC Life's Business Systems and Technology team. We wish to hire a technical architect to drive architecture engagements across the organization with a view to strategize, execute and govern information technology solutions for consistent and continual delivery of business value.
As a Senior Manager incumbent, you will be responsible for driving architecture blueprinting and governance with a parallel focus on innovation and capability development within the organization.
You will be expected to:
- Enhance and maintain architecture methodology tailored to the business demands.
- Manage reference architectures, standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Manage creation, review and maintenance of architecture and design blueprints at all levels - Enterprise, Portfolio, Solution, and Infrastructure.
- Engage with industry bodies, partners, subject matter experts, relevant external resources to define opportunities for innovation and present business cases to transform opportunities into manageable programs.
What qualifies you for the role?
- Experience in the role of solution architect/ technical architect/ presales solution consultant for at least 4 years.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in solution architecture for platforms such as Java Enterprise Edition, .NET and SOA
- Prior experience in LifeAsia, GroupAsia, SAP is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.