Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:3770 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Marketing & Events (6-8 yrs)
Work closely with all the stakeholder teams within the organisation, understand their business objectives and provide strategic and tactical marketing and communication solutions to the team.
Conceptualise, plan and execute various events for the organisation achieving the set objectives through the following :
- Understand team's business/strategic objectives and get a detailed brief for each event
- Plan and organize events with excellence withing the given budgets
- Meet and manage respective stakeholder teams and coordinate with them regularly and always keeping them updated
- Coordinate with procurement for event agency onboarding - Prepare the RFP and follow the process
- Create all event related creatives and collaterals for communication and branding as per brand guidelines
- Ensure consistent & desired brand impact and result through the events
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve optimum impact
- Manage events within the budgets through proper planning
- Evaluate event's success and submit reports
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work within tight schedules
Candidate Requirement :
- Understanding of business domain, different functions, processes and channels in HDFC Life.
- Flair for strong strategic thinking, innovation & ideation, conceptualisation, good communication & creative designing.
- Prior experience in managing Advertising & Event management agencies - briefing, evaluating output, giving proper unbiased feedback
- Budget planning & control ability to foresee the audit and risk mitigants
- Proven track record of performance with at least 6-8 years of experience as events manager.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.