Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:743 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Customer Experience - Management & HNI Desk (8-14 yrs)
- To deliver best in class customer experience and troubleshoot issues of customers who reach out to senior leadership including HNI Segment customers.
- Identify gaps in processes and work on projects, processes and initiatives in order to make our customer journeys simple, seamless and frictionaless across the value chain to prevent issues from occuring
- To front end interactions with HNI customers and escalations at top management level (members of Executive Committee and Board ) and ensuring service interactions are dealt with promptly
- Scope is extended to identifying and bridging the gaps using techniques of business process reengineering, automation and digital interventions, Controls and change management techniques
- Anchor the Service Excellence council comprising of key stakeholders in the service journey
- Collaborate with business owners and stakeholders to create awareness on customer experience across touch points and support them in areas of process improvement
- Accountable to ensure business metric like quality, accuracy and TATs
- 8 years experience of service handling across banking, finance, insurance, aviation, hospitality sector
- Knowledge of life insurance domain w.r.t principles, market practices
- Understanding of market behavior, investment instruments and ability to correlate with geo-politics, socio-economic events
- Key skills required will be analytical ability, data management and presentation skills along with confidence and experience of managing senior stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.