Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:4907 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Bancassurance (7-11 yrs)
Senior Manager -Bank assurance
Experience: 7 years work experience post MBA/PGDM
Candidate Requirement: Work experience in field sales or sales account management teams
Industry: Life Insurance
Purpose of the job -
Key account management: To achieve the organizational goals for Vakrangee partnership and meeting budgetary objectives on revenue, cost and profitability through the identified lines of business. Ensuring achievement of business objectives and building the partnership by identifying different areas of business and scaling up business through HO and regional interventions. Ensure effective stakeholder expectation management - Internal / Partner/ Customer
Business Planning & Strategy:
- Formulating the business plan for the channel meeting the organizational objectives.
- Annual / monthly with channel, Key Account Team and regional & zone teams.
- Planning to consider macro factors and past trend analysis
- Periodic review and course correction of sales plans to incorporate organizational / regulatory changes if any
- Forecasting channel's target achievement and input management for achievement of business objectives
- Competition Tracking
- Best Practices
- Provide inputs to channel partner on improvement of productivity and development
- Provide manpower planning of the region to the management as per the business plans and objectives
- Achievement of channel/segment wise sales targets through regular analytics and relationship inputs, sales management tools, etc.
- Evaluates and monitor the systems / process enablers for business and suggest improvements for operational effeciencies
- Continuous interaction with stake holders to facilitate business
- Sales Commercials - (i) Manage the modality of payments to the partner as per IRDA guidelines (ii) Ensure timely payouts to Channel partners as per the SLA
- Designing and launch of reward & recognition programs for channel partner to increase sales and build distribution
Managing Regulatory Objectives
- Partner audit as per IRDA / RBI guidelines. To facilitate the same through audit/legal/compliance teams of HDFC Life &partner.
- Process Mapping to meet IRDA guidelines
- Devising of SLA & TAT for customer service
(i) COI Issuance and delivery (ii)Customer Grievances resolution (iii) Claim Management
- Provide manpower planning of the department to the management as per the business plans and objectives
- Driving key departmental initiatives wth the help of the Zonal Heads.
Candidate Requirement -
Education : MBA/ PGDM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.