HDFC Life - Manager - Legal - Non Litigation - LLB/LLM (5-10 yrs)
- Providing in-house advisory guidance for establishment of best practices within the legal framework of the organization so as to secure & safeguard the interests of the company
- Rendering legal opinions; pre-empting legal action and suggesting the appropriate recourse
- Liaison with external regulators and advisors, attending conference with Advocates/solicitors and brief them for obtaining legal opinion on various issues
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, standardizing and closing of all types of investment related agreements/ documents including Contribution Agreement, Shareholders Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement & other documents required by the company
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, standardizing and closing of all types of business agreements, conveyance documents including MOU, LOI, Power of Attorney, NDA, Affidavits, Application form, Indemnities, Loan Agreements, Conveyance Deed, Lease deeds, Leave and Licenses & other documents required by the company
- Reviewing and standardizing existing contracts and documents. Gather and confirm facts necessary to initiate contract formation with (third party) legal team and internal stakeholders.
- Managing the workflow of contracts, and assure compliance with existing agreements, and any government or company policies.
Candidate requirement :
- LLB/LLM with 5+ years of experience in Non Litigation
- Preferably from BFSI industry