Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:2455 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
HDFC Life - Manager - Employee Engagement (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Employee Engagement
- To be a catalyst in creating an engaging workforce in the organisation by providing various opportunities for an enhanced employee experience sat various stages of employee life cycle
- Drive the engagement agenda of the organization by working on the internal and external engagement surveys and recognition framework
- Responsible for the Annual Engagement survey and external awards
- End to end management
- Master data file creation and validation, online testing, communication, survey launch and participation, scorecard discussion with EC and HODs, FGDs, Action Plan, Execution of Action Plan
- Custodian of the Recognition framework (Shikhar) across the organization with processes like Employee of the Year, Employee of the Quarter, Adarsh Awards, Business Awards,Loyalty Awards,Sparsh, Ascent of Pride (Regional Sparsh), Appreciation etc.
Candidate Requirement :
- 5 to 7 years
- MBA - HR
- Stakeholder management, Execution, MIS, Communication, Innovative Thinking
- Analytics, Negotiation, Decision making
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.