Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:187 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Life - Manager - Distribution Planning & Program Management - Sales Mobility (4-8 yrs)
Manager DPPM (Sales Mobility)
- Develop new Sales facing applications (web and mobile apps) in the organization by bringing in new ideas, innovation, efficiency in the process for the defined streams
- Ensure that the UI/UX is designed by the vendor as per the business needs and bring efficiency to the overall process
- Drive usage and adoption of the newly developed web and mobility applications in the field sales and enhancing the
- Distributor and internal partner satisfaction by closely working with Channel SPOCs following a structured Change management Plan
- Implement process to solicit structured feedback from stakeholders and field (partner, channel, field sales) around the "on ground sales experience"
- Support partner/sales feedback modules for consistent development to the mobility, on-boarding & integration developments.
- Responsible for end-to-end Project lifecycle activities like - preparing BRD, Requirement discussions and Solutioning with channel stakeholders, IT teams within defined timelines
- Design the test scenarios, conducting and getting the testing done within timelines for a successful Go live
- Ensure quality testing, functional testing, and proper user training and manage critical issues that may come up post-launch
Candidate Requirements :
- Post Graduate/ MBA with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the BFSI industry- Sales function
- Must have worked on one or more Mobility projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.