HDFC Life - Deputy Manager - Product Design - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB (4-6 yrs)
Designation : Product Designer - Deputy Manager
Department : ADCAT
- Responsible for designing delightful user experiences, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and creating user interfaces that solve users pain points.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, Business requirements- and technical constraints.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to Interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
- Design and prototype elegant and highly useful flows and experiences across multiple media Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, customer journey maps, and other tools to guide the product development process.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and work with engineers and product managers to oversee UI design implementation, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions.
- Engineering/ MBA from a leading/ Tier 1 Engg/ B School - IIT/ NIT/ BITS/ IIM/ ISB etc.
- Prior product experience preferred across web/ mobile