HDFC Life - Deputy Manager - Campaign Marketing Manager (3-8 yrs)
Revenue Support :
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers and generate cross sell leads from the existing customer retail & credit protect base to achieve an EPI of 55 Cr. through the appointment model of the LWCC team
- To develop efficient marketing interventions/communications and generate cross sell leads to achieve an EPI of 3 Cr. through the self closure model via the call center and 20 lacs EPI through self sourced end to end business
Campaign Efficiency & Analytics :
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns. Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of every campaigns and work on finding ways to reduce the same
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results across campaigns and mediums used. Evaluation of key campaign KPIs against organization and industry benchmarks
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work within a budget assigned, manage provisional budgeting, billing and report any overspend
- Understand competition campaigns, creative's and benchmark the same against current performance to drive best in class campaign improvement
- Technology/Analytics Enhancement and New Capability Development
- Working with the respective lead consuming call centers/ADCAT/Analytics and other such partners to develop processes or technology interventions to automate & stream leads flows, reduce time to reach out to customer, reduce duplication of leads, increase connectivity, improve appointment percentage and product-customer fit
- Partner with the self closure team to set up a seamless and efficient self closure process. This will include creation and continuous enhancement of landing page/s, drop-off follow up journeys and communication to get them back into the funnel, post conversion communication flows etc.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate within the organization and work with internal/external vendor partners and departments to plan, execute and measure experiments.