Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1732 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
HDFC Bank - Team Member - Finance - Central SOX Team - CA (2-5 yrs)
HDFC Bank - Team Member - Central SOX Team - Finance
1. FATCA/CRS Compliance :
- Assisting in analyzing and interpreting the FATCA/CRS Law
- Advising the internal departments/ branches/liasoning with consultants.
- Assessing the new requirements from the regulators and advising solution with compliance of the same
2. Reconciliation :
- Analysis of the reportable tags of the customer given by the system vis-vis the data captured in the system.
- Reconciliation of data and reports of different periods
3. Due diligence process :
- Assisting and advising due diligence process for remediation of accounts and preparation of relevant documents for the same.
- Advising foreign branches on FATCA CRS rules and forms
4. System enhancement :
- Assistance in different activities for development of system for FATCA/CRS
- Preparation of requirement document
- Defining the additional fields to be captured
- Defining logics for identifying potential reportable and reportable customers
- Defining and advising on system logics to foreign branches
5. Review of form 61 B :
- Verifying and reviewing the final form 61 B for completeness and mismatches
- Uploading of return on CBDT reporting portal
Education & Experience Required :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Good Auditing skills
- Good communication skills
- Minimum experience in years 2 years
- Exposure to banking preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.