HDFC Bank - Team Leader - Techno Functional - Treasury Domain (18-25 yrs)
- To manage and lead a team of techno-functional & technical professionals in the areas of project management and Application & Technology support.
- The incumbent will have a portfolio of Applications and Projects under him in the area of Treasury & Market risk.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for managing Technical aspects of small & medium size projects for Treasury.
The incumbent should be able to lead the team under him for :
Functional Role :
Team Leader for managing team to execute projects in existing Treasury Application areas,
- Requirement Gathering and Documentation
- Finalization of Functional Specification Document
- Project Plan Preparation, execution and monitoring
- Software UAT Testing & Roll out
- Production Issue resolution & Application Support during handover period
- Project coordination with End-Users, IT, Software Vendors and other stake holders
- SOX, Audit and ITPP Process Compliance
Technical Role :
Team Leader for managing a technical team for existing Treasury Small and Medium size projects,
- Environment Preparation and UAT Setup Readiness
- Managing UAT support and closure of UAT along with Vendor and other stakeholders.
- Release consolidation and Production Movement Planning
- Coordination with ISG, Security Team, Network Team and other related teams for security and volume/stress testing of the projects and enhancements in existing Treasury area
- Automation execution in the areas of Autosys, TNG and Veritas
- Handover to SMG/ACG /DPC ( wherever applicable )
- Release and Tracking of Vendor PO, payments and other advances related to projects and enhancements in existing Treasury area
- Response and closure of Audit and Finance queries related to PO and advances for the enhancements executed
Techno-functional Role :
Support Lead for Murex Derivatives function
- Will be responsible to lead a team of Techno-functional resources for User support related to Murex derivatives module.
- The support structure will include, Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Interface & Reporting support.
- Manage minor change projects in Murex Derivatives module
Skills & Experience Required :
- Project Management (Technical or Techno-functional role) experience of 8-10 years in Treasury domain.
- Experience of working in Murex Application / Project is an added advantage but NOT must.
Functional & Project Management related :
- Strong Project Management skills
- Sound understanding of Treasury products / processes
- Sound understanding of Project life cycle and Project management stages
- To manage Regular Stakeholder and Senior Management updates on Projects in execution
Skills : Technical
- Technology Architecture, Design and Solution finalization skills
- Strong vendor management & negotiations, BOM/TCO preparation skills
- Oracle, MS SQL Database knowledge and expertise
- Sun Solaris, AIX & MS server Operating System Knowledge
- Knowledge and familiarity of Application and Web Servers like Weblogic and WAS
- Familiarity with aspects like Database & OS performance parameters monitoring, Network, Security Vulnerability, Volume testing tools and technologies
- Good Team Management, Inter-personal and Communication (verbal & written) skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.