HDFC Bank - Suspense Accounting Role - CA (1-3 yrs)
Qualification : CA is mandatory
Years of experience : 1 year post CA
Location : Kanjurmarg,Mumbai
Vertical : Operations Vertical
- Staff will be monitoring of accounts along with queries raised by various verticals/branches.
- Staff will monitor GST movement with proper update.
- Staff will be handling all regions & will be the contact point for all queries/calls received from branches in the respective region.
Key responsibilities :
- Preparing Chart of Accounts and understanding usage of each account.
- Maintaining and preparing a chart on GST, related Input credit, Debit.
- Maintaining Department-wise Master of Accounts and SPOC for each account
- Staff Will have to oversee & monitor all Dummy accounts/ Mirror GLs of Finware / Flexcube / Interface entries & need to ensure that these are tallied on a daily basis. Differences (if any) will need to be highlighted to Seniors & followed up for closure (Approximately 22,000 Accounts).
- Staff will have to constantly monitor calls queries raised by branches / Cluster teams.
- Staff will have to ensure that the issues faced by the branches / NCB Cluster Teams are resolved through coordination with the relevant departments. These need to be done within the required TATs & escalated wherever required.
- Staff will have to be in touch with the WBO & Retail BTG team at all times to ensure that process changes have been understood & followed.
- Staff will need to be well-versed with Flexcube, Finnone through classroom training sessions & hands-on system training.
Required Profile :
- Chartered Accountant with experience in Operations.
- Good Accounting Knowledge.
- Knowledge of GST.
- Good knowledge of Excel / MS Access.
- Knowledge of existing Branch Process and Product knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of FC and other applications used for day to day activities.
- Organizing and Co-ordination Skills.
- Good Analytical skills and accuracy.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.