Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1007 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Senior Legal Manager - LLB (15-22 yrs)
- Rich exposure and experience in resolution of NPA through legal measures with in depth understanding of various Banking Products.
- Excellence in Litigation and Recovery of Bank dues.
- Excellent understanding of restructuring.
- Advising on enforceability of Loan & Security documents
- Brief and Engage Senior counsels to represent on behalf the organization.
- Handle cases filed against the Bank
- Demonstrate excellence in rendering legal advice & suggestion on the issues pertaining to Corporate Law, Mercantile Law, Banking Laws and other Civil Laws.
- Conduct all legal cases filed by and against the Bank.
- Interact with Advocates for Filing recovery suits before DRT and initiate criminal cases u/s 138 of NI Act.
- Initiating action under SARFAESI Act, 2002 and provide Legal support.
- Attend DRT, DRAT, NCLAT, NCLT, High Court etc; for critical cases.
- Drafting settlement memos and settling consent terms.
- Vet/Draft all the pleadings to ensure that the interest of the institution is protected.
The candidate should be proficient with:
- Securitization Act and Debt Recovery Act
- Law of Contract and Transfer of Property
- Cases U/s 11 & 34 of the Arbitration Act.
- Liquidation and demerger of Companies
- Civil & Criminal Procedure Code with actual trial experience in court.
- Banking documentation
- Loan Against Shares
- Loan Against Mutual Funds
- Rent Securitisation
- SEBI regulations including listing requirements
- Share Purchase and Joint venture Agreements.
- Bankruptcy Code
- Commodity Finance
- ISDA and Derivative Transactions
- Profound knowledge in Civil, Banking and Criminal laws
- Candidate should be a Law Graduate preferably with Commerce background, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate should have ideally worked more than 4/5 years in a Bank/ NBFC in a similar role.
- Candidate should have worked with reputed law firm and handled Stress/ Restructuring and Recovery related matters.
- Should have actually dealt with Recovery litigation in a Banking perspective.