HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:11960 Applications:2079 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
HDFC Bank - Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking - CA (0-2 yrs)
Chartered Accountant Freshers - Batch 2019 & 2020
Hiring CA freshers in HDFC Bank for Corporate Banking Group.
Job Name - PA (Business Unit) :Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Job Purpose :
- The Corporate Banking Function manages Banking needs across the product spectrum for large corporate entities. The primary product lines include Assets, Liabilities as well as Fee or commission based products.
- The role of a Relationship Manager is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients and map their requirement with Bank's products and services so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation by offering various products and services of the Bank, viz., Assets, Liability, Trade and Cash Management.
Job Responsibilities(JR) :
- Business Development - Existing client relationship management
- Generate revenue from relationships by offering various products and services of the Bank
- Scoping of existing client base in portfolio in order to identify new opportunities for the Bank on a continuous basis
- Overall responsibility to maintain good relationship in order to become - first point of call- and also achieve the budgeted revenue from the portfolio
- Regular interactions / meetings with clients to identify potential opportunities for the Bank and offer suitable products and services
- Regular joint calling on Clients along with other Product and Service teams of the Bank to ensure Cross-Sell of products and ensure service delivery as well as create multiple touch points for the client to ensure continuity
- Joint calling along with Credit Team to identify new opportunities as well as potential stress indicators for the Bank and maintain overall health of the portfolio
- Periodic visits to plants and other off-site locations of the Corporates with dual purpose of business development and credit monitoring
Business Development - New client acquisition - Identify and develop potential customers for the Bank
- Acquiring new relationships, including MNCs, by regular follow-up / meetings with target clients and offering them value-add to induce conversions
Product penetration & cross sell - Generate and identify new opportunities by understanding the client's needs and cross-sell suitable products
Increase in wallet share:
- Increasing Bank's share in existing products being used by the existing relationship by offering value additions and customizations
Internal processes and Coordination:
- Credit appraisal preparation for existing & new corporates, for getting the deals sanctioned
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements for deal structuring and credit decisioning
- Credit monitoring and maintenance for overall health of portfolio
- Coordination with various internal stakeholders to ensure service and product delivery to the Clients in a timely manner
- Responsible for housekeeping in terms of periodic internal memos and deferrals
Knowledge Building and Market Intelligence:
- Remaining updated on regulations and internal guidelines concerning Corporate Banking business.
- Sharing of important information / market updates with peers which may impact deal structuring
- Ongoing interaction with Competition and being aware of market practices and competition offerings to Corporates in order to capture new / emerging opportunities
- Taking initiatives beyond normal work/expectations to aid to the overall target for the team
- Generating ideas for increasing business by offering innovative solutions/products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.