HDFC Bank - Process Manager - Collection Risk Mitigation Unit (6-12 yrs)
- Conduct location & vendor reviews on Internal controls and documentation.
- Act as an interface to internal, SOX and RIC auditors
Inventory control and management :
- Recon base publishing, reconciliation of receipt books & repo kits, inventory validation, EOD reporting, letter Documentation, control over issuance.
- Working list validation, dedupe process, KYC Documentation, ID card purging process, renewal of ID cards after each financial year.
Repossession controls :
- Functioning of centralized web based repo kit system, module updation, register Maintenance, Documentation-letters, auth sign, etc.
- Parking yard controls, monthly yard reports, recon between web collection, yard register and branch register
Branch controls :
- Vault and cash control management
- Vendor exit process. Compliance to outsourcing policy
Functional training to staff of the unit :
- Existing/revised/new processes & systems training
- Training to own team and process re-engineering initiatives
Trail updation activity :
- Update the line team for status of trial updation into web collection in line with policy requirement
Used cancelled receipt/repo kit validation :
- Validation/hygiene check of used cancelled receipts/repo kit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.