Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:11050 Applications:583 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:504
HDFC Bank - Process Auditor - CCU - Retail Asset Operations (5-10 yrs)
Process Auditor - CCU (Retail Asset Operations)
Job Description :
1. Process Implementation & Documentation :
- Set up processes for Process Audit for all Wholesale & Retail Lending Asset Operations segments such as Business Banking, Working Capital, Bank Guarantee, Instalment loans, Corporate Banking Group, Emerging Corporate Group, Stock Exchange, Retail Offshore Group, Commodity Finance etc.
- Check documentation of existing processes, Operations manuals, policies, Operations checklists, document formats etc.
- Give feedback on existing process, post process walkthroughs and process audits and recommend corrective actions.
2. Process Reviews & Improvements :
- Assess existing processes with an objective to mitigate operational risk.
- Devise Process Audit guidelines for RBCU teams & ensure regular process audits are conducted at all Business Banking, Instalment Loans and CAD centers.
- Recommend process changes & follow-up till implementation.
- Review observations highlighted in Internal Audit report & recommend processes / systems in place to avoid recurrence.
3. System Enhancements :
- Identify areas of automation & recommend the same.
- Get audit observations resolved.
4. Regulatory changes :
- Review regulatory circulars / guidelines
5. Risk Review & Mitigation :
- Review Operational Errors reported to BCU, conduct Root Cause Analysis of incident & recommend revisions in processes / systems.
- Monitor exceptions reported in internal health-checks / system gaps & highlight long pending items to Seniors.
- Conceptualize & recommend new health-checks / reconciliations.
6. Transaction monitoring :
- Ensure audit of transactions done and publish to all stakeholders & recommend corrective actions for gaps identified.
7. Other activities :
- Track critical items for conducting audit on periodic intervals & appraise Senior Management with findings and follow up with stake-holders for completion thereof.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail Asset Operations
- Should have a in depth understanding of Asset processes and systems.
- Graduation (Full Time PG or CA would be an added advantage)
- Should be from the Banking space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.