HDFC Bank - Manager/Senior Manager - Partnership - CSR (5-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Given the scale and amount of investment in CSR it is essential to align the same with various businesses of the bank to bring about synergy and demonstrate ROI, The incumbent will assist the head partnerships in driving the communication calendar and coordinating for intermural documentation, social media, newsletters presentation etc. strong communication plan wrt the banks CSR. The incumbent will also assist due diligence and onboarding of partners and employee volunteering
1. To manage the process of empanelment and due diligence of partners :
- To identify key implementation partners
- Review existing partners
- To conduct due diligence and site visits
- Provide support for onboarding
2. To monitor the programs being executed directly by the bank :
- Prepare Budgets
- Review Requests
- Track payments
- To provide support and monitoring for program execution aligned to CSR process and expectations
3. To drive a calendar for employees volunteering :
- Identify opportunities for engagement
- Plan events
- Track level of engagement
4. Communication to internal and external stakeholders :
- Planning of press events, launches, media interactions
- Updating the website and other social media pages with quality information's
- Maintaining the database of documents, pictures, case studies, and testimonials.
Educational Qualifications :
- Masters in Social Work/related field
- Self-driven with personal integrity.
- Experience in grassroot program management including planning and budgeting (experience in education, training and Rural Development will be an added advantage)
- Ability to travel extensively in rural locations.
- Knowledge of basic excel and MIS management
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of experience.
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross-functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties) :
- Implementation Partner
- Internal Teams (Corpcomm, Marketing, Legal, Admin, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.