Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:931 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HDFC Bank - Consultant - Internal Audit - Agri Credit (15-25 yrs)
1. Conduct Internal audit for Retail Agri portfolio including Kisan Gold Cards to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls, policy & procedures
2. Regulatory compliance review
3. Identify key areas of risk within the bank and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the risks
4. Prepare audit reports in line with Audit Manual / SAP / internal guidance
1. Analysing the Agri credit proposals for all kinds of borrowers in line with Bank's internal Credit Risk Policies / guidelines
2. Comprehensive analysis of scale of finance and loan eligibility and particular reference etc Priority sector guidelines and suitable classifications.
3. Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal/external policies/regulatory regime
4. Should have good communication and drafting skills
5. Updated knowledge on Agri Lending Policies released by RBI / State Govt / Central Govt. (including knowledge on Interest Waiver / Moratorium / Subsidy, etc
6. Capability of working in electronic environment as physical file availability can be a constraint - Proficiency in MS Office will be an added qualification)
- 15 + years in Agri Credit / Lending OR Audit & Inspection department of Large Nationalised Banks (preferably, SBI, Bank of Baroda, PNB, Canara Bank, BOI) involved with Audits of Agri Asset Portfolio particularly in Exposure to Priority sector norms, various Govt schemes like insurance cover, interest subventions, subsidy, Loan waiver, etc
- Term: On contract for two years subject to annual renewal basis performance evaluation.
- Designation held at PSU Banks. Senior Manager /Chief Manager