Sr. Manager at HDFC Bank
Views:778 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
HDFC Bank - Compensation & Benefits Partner - Executive Compensation - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI/SCMHRD (1-3 yrs)
The role would be responsible for supporting the Executive Compensation portfolio of HDFC Bank, and would be a part of the Compensation and Benefits team in HR. The role will deal primarily with the compensation of the senior leadership of the Bank and associated activities.
Some of the indicative (but not exhaustive) responsibilities would be:
- Participate in market benchmarking and compensation surveys for Senior Leadership
- Responsible for all Reward Analytics related to the senior leadership of the bank.
- Support the roll out of deferred compensation plans (long term incentive schemes like ESOPs)
- Regulatory reporting of items requested for by the Reserve Bank of India that is related to the compensation of the senior team in the Bank.
- MBAs from Tier 1 campuses with 1-3 years of work experience (batches of 2019, 2020 and 2021) would be preferred. Prior work experience in C&B or in Banking is not mandatory for applying to this role.