Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1262 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
HDFC Bank - Business Analyst (8-15 yrs)
1. PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
- Briefly summarize your position's purpose or role.
- Provide functional support and provide on-going maintenance for applications required by IT, Secretarial teams with the objective of enabling the business to meet their requirement within the systems / applications handled
2. REQUIREMENTS (Necessary to perform the job competently) :
a) Type / Approximate length of relevant work experience required to commence job
- 8- 12 years or more years of relevant work experience.
b) Professional Qualification / Training required:
- Science Graduate / B.SC IT / Engineering
c) Distinctive competencies / Special Skills needed
Banking Domain knowledge :
- Functional knowledge of business processes and process re-engineering techniques
- Through knowledge of SDLC and Project Management (Scrum & Agile).
- Analytical & Testing Skills
- Digital Business Analyst
- Data Visualization
- Knowledge of collaboration tools
- Basic knowledge of OS
- Knowledge of ETL tool
- Familiar with DB query language
- Good presentation and communication skill
3. DIMENSIONS: Indicate the significant numerical data which are applicable to your position
a) PERSONNEL - No. of Direct Reportee and their level - 0
b) Business Groups:
- Retail liability and Asset
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (what you do and how you do it):
- Coordinate with BSG, TSG & Vendor project managers - Project lifecycle activities from concept, product delivery, UAT, Implementation by facilitating project managers in planning, tracking, and reporting project activities to meet business deadlines and complying to IT governance policies and processes. The objective is to create visibility of BSG projects to project stakeholders and complete activities within mutually agreeable time lines through handoffs, sign-offs, updates, and follow-up thereby meeting the Organizational Goal of - NO BUSINESS IS LOST DUE TO PROJECT DELAYS- .
Application Management :
- Responsible for Application Management (Functional), Solution Rollout, User handover (Train the Trainer). Manage the entire lifecycle of the solution from concept, requirement gathering, product delivery, UAT, Implementation, Post production support. In order to translate a business need into a automated Business Solution to achieve lower cost and / or improved accuracy, resulting in the IT vision of ""FIRST TIME RIGHT""
Quality Assurance (QA) :
- Ensure UAT's are conducted in a through manner and the same translates to quality deliverables. Review test plans being formed to ensure complete system functionality is tested. Also ensuring necessary system / operational controls are laid down. In order to ensure zero defect rollouts.
Business Requirements Management :
- Responsible for Functional Requirements Specification, Operations Process Design of Business user requirements. Observe, Interact with Users, System owners and Document AS-IS business processes in a domain. Ensure that Requirements are captured - First Time Right- from the user and translated into cost effective, efficient TO-BE processes by reducing process redundancies and deficiencies. Communicate to stakeholders through efficient documentation in-order to get agreement on solution meeting the requirements.
Process Management :
- Streamline IT Processes to make it manageable, traceable, and compliable to the bank IT Governance Framework using process definition documents, templates, checklists, and plans. Initiate and Implement - Best-in Class- IT practices and processes to change ad-hoc processes to Manageable processes that deliver - Best-in-Class- business solutions on time at optimum costs.
Functional Documentation :
- Ensure all systems under purview are well documented w.r.t. functionality. Take up various systems under purview and ensure that module by module is documented.