HR Recruiter at HDFC Bank
Views:4071 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
HDFC Bank - Authoriser - Fund Accounting (2-8 yrs)
1. Ensure accurate computation of NAV for the Schemes of the Mutual Fund and Insurance Companies.
2. Ensure all fund accounting activities like master creation, trade processing, corporate actions, income and expense accruals, unit capital processing, valuation of securities, NAV calculation and validations, daily reporting, dissemination of NAVs are completed efficiently as per the set timelines and SLA.
3. Portfolio appraisal reports for all underlying clients of Portfolio Managers and ultra HNI clients, AUM reporting & servicing AIF clients.
4. Back end support for allotment, redemption, put/ call options and buy back of debenture holders of NBFCs as IPA.
5. Audits From Clients auditors, internal, regulatory and others
a. To ensure smooth audit, of daily NAV, Quarterly internal and statutory audit by the Clients auditors and SEBI auditors.
b. To clarify the audit observations, if any and prepare the annual accounts as specified by the statutory auditors with the necessary schedules.
c. Monitoring & Review of Operations / MIS
d. Participation in Joint calls with business for Fund Accounting Services, IPA services and Client servicing
e. Interaction with Business, Clients and Service Providers.
1. Full Time MBA or Qualified CA with minimum 2 - 3 yrs of experience.
2. Should have worked on Multifonds or M Fund.