HR Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:3997 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
HDFC Bank - Assistant Product Risk Manager - Consumer Durable Loan (5-13 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas : 6 - 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
1. Ensuring adherence to the Policy/ Procedures by the Line Credit Function
- Preparation of Notes / Policies to be rolled out to the Underwriting Team Pan India
- Clarifying the stand on Policies to Line on an ongoing basis by conducting policy trainings and tests.
- Preparation of various MIS, maintenance of E-assets guru with updated policy and publishing portfolio MIS Compilation and extraction of data for various analysis and put them in structured way for meaning full interpretation
- Publishing monthly newsletter and following with Line on various reports / data / deliverables and then follow up for improvisation
2. Identification of Early warning Risk Indicators through monitoring Triggers and Periodic review of Portfolio at various parameters
- Monitoring various triggers as mentioned in LPOs and other schemes and update, follow with Line Credit / sales for adherence / exceptions
- Regular monitoring of Risk Triggers set against each programs.
- Tracking disbursement on various cuts to ensure sourcing quality.
- Quantifying major parameters for objective monitoring of portfolio quality.
3. Initiation and monitoring of corrective action plans for the burst Triggers through suggestion and changes
- Modification of approval matrix.
- Follow up with sales / credit on sourcing correction
- Identifying and reporting the key trends in various markets - in case of high delinquency, engage in first level dialogue and identify the erring segments
4. Ensuring that the corrective plans results in maintaining Net Credit Losses within the budgeted level
- Discontinuing policies and campaigns/programs contributing to higher losses.
- See through the unplanned growth in any geography which is affecting the portfolio quality and put preventive course of action well in advance
5. Timely revert on Out of Policy deviations raised to the Policy Unit by Line sales and Credit.
- Delegation of high incidence deviations to line teams
- Weeding out irrelevant deviations
- Ensuring Policies as laid out are implemented with true spirit in association with PAR Team
- Model testing before all new roll outs in the system and ensuring the maximum deviations are automatically triggered in front end system
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.