Lead Executive - TA at HCL Technologies
Views:160 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
HCL - Solution Architect Role - Finance & Accounts Domain (18-25 yrs)
- The role shall be responsible for anchoring the technical Solution for all F&A (OTC/P2P/ RTR) deals at DPO.
- Shall have responsibility for design and validation of all aspects of Solution Design - TOM, Staffing plans, RACI, Transformation/ Productivity, Transition planning, Pricing & Due Diligence.
- Shall be the key representative for Service Delivery on all F&A Deals to ensure all Delivery related assumptions and requirements are duly captured during the presales stage.
- Work with practice team to develop and position next Gen F&A Capabilities aligned with industry benchmarks
- Customer Interface: Will lead HCL effort in all solutions and issue resolution white boarding discussions with potential new Clients.
Required Profile/ Experience
- Experience: Desired candidate should have at least 18 years of experience in key aspects of F&A Service delivery in a shared services environment
- Pre Sales and Solutions- Should have experience in client-facing Pre Sales and Solution activities including RFIs, RFPs, Orals, Due Diligence, Contracting) and Solution creation
- Consulting background - Given the focus on business advisory services, the individual should be able lead some of the F&A consulting type engagements.
- Product SME: Should have industry level understanding of F&A products (OTC/P2P/RTR)
- Delivery experience: Should have working experience in managing F&A operations in a Shared Services Set up - Minimum 5 Years
- Transformation - Should have exposure to designing and executing Major Transformation projects in F&A
- Tools and Industry Benchmarks - Should have knowledge of Industry wide trends on F&A Tools, platforms and benchmarks.
- Strategic thinker - proven ability to think outside the box and big picture
- Cross Functional Expertise: Should have ability to navigate across teams and functions (Delivery, Sales, Pre- Sales, Transitions, HR, IT and Finance) to develop and execute plans
- Customer Facing skills: Should be proficient in leading meetings and presentations with customers using strong Domain intensity.
- Visa: Should have a valid US B1/B2 visa