Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1174 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
HCL - Procurement Contingent Labor Sourcing & Category Management Regional Lead - India & APAC Region (7-14 yrs)
India & APAC Region Procurement Contingent Labor Sourcing & Category Management Regional Lead
Role Summary :
- Deliver Sourcing and Category Management for the Contingent Labor (Temp Labor) category in the India/APAC region (10 countries)
- Develop and execute regional category strategy and plan
- Provide category thought leadership, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Lead Supplier Relationship Management program
- Lead the Supplier Diversity Initiative
- Manage day to day activities of the India/APAC Contingent Labor Procurement Team (Onsite + Offshore);
- Develop and manage the procurement team including setting individual targets, team targets and performance monitoring
- Analyze spend, identify opportunities and deliver programs that generate cost savings, contract improvements and risk mitigation
- Develop and execute category strategies and plans in concert with the other functional teams (Recruiting, Finance, Legal, Sales & Delivery Teams)
- Provide thought leadership and promote knowledge sharing process across all regions
- Provide support to sales & delivery teams in responding to RFPs for procurement of Temp Labor.
- Obtain support and agreement for procurement strategy from key stakeholders to ensure optimal compliance.
- Work with internal HCL stakeholders to identify and support their need for filling contingent labor roles
- Initiate and manage Rfx's (RFQ- s, RFI's and RFP- s) related contract labor
- Contract negotiation and implementation
- Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver improvement in performance, cost, service and quality. Responsible for Supplier Relationship Management program.
- Measure supplier performance against contractual and service delivery targets.
- Lead supplier review meetings with business stakeholders and suppliers to assess supplier performance and contract compliance and take corrective action as required. Promote vendor capabilities within the organization. Provide official communication to suppliers as necessary.
- Negotiate Savings and best possible commercials across the contingent labor category. Track and report savings.
- Establish and report on measurable performance metrics for all procurement activities including supplier performance, payment terms, contractual terms, savings, and spend under management
- Establish and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, internal customers; engaging with internal recruitment team, procurement, payables and other business stakeholders
- Assist in providing procurement solutions to our clients
- Drive value added activities by implementing innovative strategies that both support and align with the organization's priorities and goals
- Develop and Manage the Supplier Diversity Initiative
- 7+ year's experience delivering contingent labor category sourcing/buying services, strategic sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier relationship management in the India/APAC Region
- Extensive knowledge of the contingent labor market place (e.g. suppliers, rates, labor laws, technology, rate benchmarking tools)
- Exposure to contract laws, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management
- Knowledge and/or experience with MSP's and VMS
- Strong communication skills and drive desired results within the organization
- Excellent people management skills; Proficient in verbal communication, writing, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to interact and influence senior HCL leadership
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change
- Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships / partnerships (internal and external), and ability to influence and drive change
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills
- Bachelor's Degree required, Advance degree and/or Contingent Labor certification a plus