Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2582 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
HCL - Manager/Senior Manager - Project Planning & Coordination (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for taking regular inputs from all planned & running projects teams.
- Planning the activities as per the target, preparing the schedule, prepare resource & material plan & schedules.
- Prepare the Project Schedule in excel / MSP and in presentation format.
- Preparation and update of Budgets for all projects
- Getting the reports and monitoring progress schedules & reporting to the Management for Multiple locations. Monitoring approvals from Statutory authorities for all projects.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports, MIS preparation and variance reports.
- Understands the drgs & maintains various progress related trackers.
- Coordinate with the vendors/ consultants / architects to get the issues resolved.
- Assist the projects team to grow and manage existing Project Logistics
- Coordinate with procurement team members in project contracts & and building RFP tender responses
- Develop full-scale project execution plans and related communication documents
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones and track it
- Proactively manage changes in project schedules, potential delays and work out contingency plans with the concerned teams.
- Excellent planning, Budgeting,time management, collaboration, presentation skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Project, Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications
- BTech / BE in Civil Engg from a reputed Engineering College.
- Certification from NICMAR to be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 - 12 years industry experience preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.