Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2856 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
HCL - Manager/Deputy Manager - Investor Relations (4-8 yrs)
Designation: Manager/ Deputy Manager - Investor Relations
Qualification: MBA (Finance) + Engineering (CFA is preferred)
Experience: 4-8 years
- Conduct in-depth equity research on key business, financial and operations trends in the IT services space and perform in-depth comparisons of HCL Tech with IT peers ( Domestic large-cap and international players) on multiple parameters.
- Possess sharp analytical skills and research to understand the finer parts of financial performance of the company relating to Valuation Models ( DCF/ PE/ Enterprise), Return Rations, Forex and Currency Markets, Hedges, ESOP, M&A, Accounting implications ( P&L and Balance Sheet) based on IFRS,US GAAP and I-GAAP accounting principles. Should also be able to grasp the MIS based Business finance data to understand the variance and BPS analysis.
- Track and Understand global business, technology and strategic trends in IT space and link to HCL's global positioning and future roadmap.
- Competition Tracking (including quarterly and annual earnings) in IT Services space (Domestic & International). Benchmark HCL Technologies against the peers on key Business and Financial metrics on ongoing basis (Benchmark changes every quarter based on financial performance of the peers)
- Possess high level of maturity and sensibility in handling confidential corporate data and its dissemination to investors, analysts
- Possess excellent communication skills to be able to discuss the business and financial aspects of company in order for right positioning with analysts/investor community
- Track the global and domestic stock markets on regular basis and generate MIS reports for management on defined parameters
- Actively maintain front ended relationships with Investors ( Buy Side ) and Analysts Sell Side.
- Arrange and Coordinate for Roadshows, conferences
- Team Player and Positive attitude
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills ( version 7 upwards) and basic IT Skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.