Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:2208 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
HCL - IT Audit Specialist (2-15 yrs)
1. Annual audit plan
- Assist in drawing up risk based Annual IT audit plan based on HCL's IA methodology and submit for IT Audit Lead's inputs
- Provide inputs to the IT Audit lead on the plan each quarter to ensure adequacy of coverage and incorporate emerging risk areas as part of quarterly rolling audit plan
2. Execution of audit plan
- Execute the audits that are assigned after assessing (i) the need for engaging external experts / firms and appoint them after due approvals (ii) internal team members
- Continuously monitor progress / quality of assigned IT audits
- Ensure use of IT Audit tools where applicable
- Ensure documentation quality and compliance to the HCL's IA methodology
- Regular tracking to ensure timely completion of IT Audit engagements
3. IFC engagement (IT Controls)
- Ensure regular co-ordination between IT consultant and HCL stakeholders to ensure uninterrupted and regular flow of information, observations, mitigation plan and other relevant information.
- Regular monitoring over the progress of the IT engagement to ensure timely and quality deliverables
4. Enhance overall control environment -
- Continuously engage with senior / line management to ensure timely closure of IT audit recommendations
- Review HCL's processes and policies, share best practices for improvement, assist in investigations etc.
5. Preparing update for senior management and AC
- Provide inputs and assist in preparing monthly update related to IT audits for the senior management
- Provide inputs and assist in preparing quarterly update for AC on the status of IT audit plan and ad-hoc IT audits, key audit observations, status of audit recommendations etc.
6. Knowledge management / team development:
- Identify learning & developmental need of himself and his team working on IT audit engagement and provide technical and soft skills trainings
- Mentor team members on technical as well as quality issues
- Ensure employee satisfaction and address initial signs of discontentment to minimize attrition
Experience : 2-15 years (Positions open at multiple levels)
Qualification : CA/ MBA/ B.Tech
Certification Req : CISSP, CISA, CISM
Job Location : Noida/Bangalore/Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.