Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1505 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
HCL - General Manager - Telecom Regulatory (15-20 yrs)
Position: General Manager - Telecom Regulatory
Job description :
1. About 15 years of Industry experience in independently handling Ministry of Communications licensing Procedures of UL ( Unified Licensing) Authorization of various Services like INTERNET/VSAT/Access Services/NLD/ILD.
2. Should have adequate knowledge of Various Compliances required under the authorization of Services.
3. Liaison with TRAI, WPC Head Quarters and Various RLO (Regional Licensing Offices) of WPC, WPC Monitoring Organization. Adequate Knowledge of procedures of obtaining DPL (Dealer Possession License), ETA (Equipment Type Approval), WPC Import licenses, AIP (Agreement In Principle), Experimental Licenses.
4. Knowledge of obtaining approvals pertaining to OSP ( Other Service Providers) registration/ Sharing of Infrastructure Licenses, compliances pertaining to OSP registration/licenses.
5. Handling Various LSA (Licensing Service Areas) TERM Cells of DOT (Department of Telecommunications) for approvals, reporting including compliances.
6. Conversant with handling DOT TERM Cell inspections pertaining to VSAT/INTERNET/OSP Licenses.
7. Knowledge of AGR (Adjusted Gross Revenue) /SUC (Spectrum Usage) calculation and Dealing with CCA (Controller Communications Accounts) officials at all levels. Coordination for Annual Assessment of License fee pertaining to various licenses authorization under UL.
8. handling DOS (Department of Space), NOCC (Network Operations Control Centre) for various Satellite related approvals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.