Recruiter at HCL Technologies BSERV
Views:6161 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
HCL - General Manager - Finance & Accounts Operations (12-20 yrs)
HCL Business Services is hiring General Manager- FnA Operations for Noida location.
- Responsible for managing end to end Delivery of high end accounting & Reporting activities for a Large F&A client (Banking).
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of all month end closing activities
- Production of financial (IFRS) / Statutory reporting Information, Notes & Schedules
- Technical accounting - compliance, advice and query resolution
- Accountable for overview and ensuring effectiveness SOX controls
- Ensuring Full Compliance with Contractual requirements of the engagement
- Drive Transformation initiatives and contribute to group Finance Transformation.
- Liaison point for external auditors
- helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the AVP.
- Development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices
Qualified accountants- CA / ICWA / CS with 12-15 years Post Qualification experience
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Month end/ Quarter end Deliverables
- Managing a big team (~ 100 people, mostly CAs) consisting of multiple sub functions like month end closing, Consolidation, Preparation of Financial Statements and supplementary information
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Facilitate Performance Reviews for all existing F&A processes and encourage - Best Practices- for the team.
- Assess training needs for all F&A staff and collaborate with the DRs for the training plan
- Drive strong compliance and Governance framework
- 12-16 years experience in Finance & Accounting Operations/Management
- Strong background and work experience in Month End Closing & reporting functions
- Leadership capability in leading and engaging with a diverse set of high potential Professionals (mostly CAs)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Adept at managing multiple senior level stakeholders
- Proven strength in driving governance and engagement with multi stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment and BPO set up
- Proficiency with IFRS/US GAAP
- Prior Experience in running multiple sets of high end F&A activities in an Offshore environment
- Prior Experience in Financial Control Function with a large Bank would be preferred.
- Flexible to shift
- Passport availability & travel on short notice
- European language.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.