Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1778 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
HCL - Direct Taxation Role - CA (5-7 yrs)
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB :
1. Monitoring and making sure of all compliances under Indian Direct Tax Laws.
2. Review of Quarterly and Annual Tax Provisioning (including DTAs/DTLs)
3. Preparation and Filing of Income Tax Returns
4. Transfer pricing
5. Responding to various Queries relating to applicability of WHT under various DTAAs (Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements)
6. Smooth tax assessments- minimisation of post assessment issues (including interaction with the tax authorities). Ensure that all the crucial post assessment issues are won at appellate stage.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Peers in F&A
- Business Heads
- Functional Heads
- Income Tax Department
Qualification : Chartered Accountant
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- Proven expertise and experience in dealing with critical tax matters.
- Good Understanding of the direct tax law including TP and DTAAs.
- Proven experience in resolving the conflicting issues.
- Good Financial & Analytical Skills
- Strong Strategic Orientation
- Strong Relationship Management & Networking Skills
Minimum experience of 3-5 years- in dealing with the direct tax matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.