Senior Executive at HCL Bserv
Views:2765 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
HCL - Deputy General Manager - Transition Leader - SCM/F&A Projects (15-20 yrs)
Key Purpose Of Job:
NOTE: CANDIDATES SHOULD BE OPEN TO WORK IN US SHIFTS, along with candidates having experience working in SCM / F&A projects will be given preference
- The role holder leads a formal programme of work and is responsible for delivering a desired business outcome and/or to implement all large and/or complex programme/projects to achieve required business benefits and manage to budget, timescales and quality.
- He/she manages stakeholders/project interfaces and dependencies to ensure the interdependent projects achieve the agreed objective. The role holder manages programmes/projects alone or as part of a wider programme/project team managing specific projects or work-packages. He/she takes lead responsibility for managing projects, and occasionally works under the direction of the Programme Director and or Head of PEG.
- This role includes being a people manager with a team of Project Manager(s) reporting to this role.
Programme / Project Management
- To interface with both the client and internal organisation at a senior management level.
- To design, plan, monitor and deliver significant change programmes that achieve the required business outcomes.
- To deliver multiple critical customer projects that would be considered large and complex, value and risk within agreed time, cost and quality parameters and delivering agreed business benefits.
- To develop and agree comprehensive project plan(s) to manage project delivery and required resources.
- To manage project delivery including all aspects of required resources (people, materials, money, contracts).
- To ensure all projects are monitored and reported against timescale, financial and quality targets, managing any associated risks to the project.
- To drive the programme forward, report on key programme deliverables and stop the programme if ineffective.
- To identify and manage the delivery of benefits, issues and risks (including industrial relations).
- To work with programme managers and colleagues across HCL to ensure programmes/projects are successful and integrated with other programmes taking place across the company.
- To ensure the appropriate change control processes are established.
- To provide management to members of the project team to meet agreed objectives, and act as the senior point of contact for all project related issues.
- To provide line management to a team of individuals, possibly covering more than one project discipline or management of a virtual team of key players, including the Programme Support Office, Change Managers and Delivery Managers.
- To conduct regular project reviews and implement corrective actions.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with project sponsors and other key stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure full commitment and support for the success of the project.
- To use relevant programme/project management benchmarking data to improve performance and communicate best practice.
- Support, coach and mentor project managers
- Play an active role in the development of best PM practice.
SALARY TILL 35.00 LPA
CANDIDATES SHOULD BE OPEN TO WORK IN US SHIFTS