Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:3033 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
HCL - Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Company Secretary (7-14 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Activities related to Secretarial work :
- Compliance of Corporate & Statutory laws including Companies Act, Listing Agreements related to disclosure in Annual Report
- Organizing Committee/ Board/ General Meetings and responding to queries of Board of Directors
- Preparation and submission of Quarterly reports in the Board Meetings, covering Secretarial issues and FEMA matters; Drafting Notice, Resolutions, Agenda, Minutes, Directors Report; Secretarial support for finalisation of the Company's Annual Report
- Constitution of mandatory committees of Board and timely compliance in accordance with their Terms of References
- Managing processes, compliances, and documentation related to the appointment and resignation of Directors, Additional Directors, Alternate Directors, Managing Directors and Whole Time Directors etc.
- Preparation of Board Policies, their implementation and disclosure on website of the Company
- Annual Filing: Drafting of notices, Directors Report; Preparation of Annual Return, Submission of Form 23 AC, ACA, 20 B with ROC; XBRL filing; Appointment of Auditors
- Corporate Governance Report, ensuring good corporate governance and culture of compliance oriented culture within the organisation and ensuring that compliance reporting is done within stipulated time.
- Maintaining statutory registers an records
- Corporate actions such as dividend distribution, investor relations, etc.
Statutory Compliance :
- Updating the management regarding recent amendments in FEMA and Company Law.
- FEMA: FEMA- Filing of FCGPR forms with RBI and Liaise for the same with RBI. To confirm from RBI files whether the foreign investment in the company s are taken in; record by RBI; Annual Return submission to RBI
- Creation/ Modification/ Satisfaction of Charges and Coordinating with Bankers and Registrar of Companies for registering such documents with ROC
- Change in Registered office of Company from one state to another and within the State/Change in name of Company.
- Issue of Share Certificate and transfer of Shares.
- Completion of transfer forms executed earlier. Also complete the formalities for issue of share certificates which are pending.
- Maintaining statutory registers and records.
- Alteration of Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.
- Event based Compliances with the authorities i.e. ROC and CLB.
- Drafting of various event based resolutions.
- Application for Digital Signature, DIN and PAN of directors.
- Filing of regular forms with ROC namely Form 2,5,23, 32 etc.
- Liaise with Authorized dealer, Registrar of Companies, Secretarial Consultant and RBI for the issues related to foreign inward remittances.
- Taking E-search of all the companies from MCA data and confirm the signatory details on MCA site and correct the mater data accordingly.
- To take Cognizance of the Show cause notices/ any other notices received under Company Law or under FEMA act and to do the needful.
- E-Filing of all statutory documents and forms on MCA website, quarterly mandatory e-filing with stock exchanges pursuant to the listing agreements, e-filing under SCORE for SEBI compliances
- Liaison and dealing with SEBI, Company Law Board, DCA, ROC,RBI, Stock Exchange, FIEO, Advocates and Counsels etc.; Building strong relationships with regulators, Business partners and statutory authorities through regular interface
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.