Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:3493 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HCL - Americas Business Partner - Shared Accounts - Procurement (5-7 yrs)
HCL is a $8.5 billion company that employs around 130,000 people in over 50 countries and continues to expand its global footprint across the world. HCL provides comprehensive IT solutions and services systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, IT Services application development and maintenance, and research and development services to Global 2500 customers utilizing a Global Services Delivery Platform. IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for customers.
The company provides a great entrepreneurial opportunity for continued growth within the US and Europe, with the support and infrastructure of an extremely successful long-term company with over 25 years of experience in IT. We are looking to find the next generation of leaders to drive our expected growth across the US and Europe.
HCL affords the opportunity to work on challenging projects utilizing leading edge technologies, in varied industries with cross-functional teams across geographies. (Retail, Consumer Products & Distribution, Health & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Manufacturing, & Telecom and Technology Products.)
Innovation at HCL is about implementation of new ideas resulting into a marketable product or service for you as an individual and the organization as a whole. Innovation acts as a growth engine to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
We have an open culture, a business casual environment, and - values- of intensity to win, act with sensitivity, and unyielding integrity.
HCL has built a great business model that reinvents itself constantly and delivers business results consistently. We have also nurtured a culture that promotes creativity and shuns complacency. HCL has tremendous potential to grow aggressively and further strengthen its leadership position in the IT space across the globe.
- $8.5 billion global company bringing IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for customers
- Extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 51 countries
- Providing holistic, multi-service delivery across industries - financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services, and healthcare
- Delivering measurable business value in enterprise application services, IT infrastructure management, custom application services, engineering and R&D services, and business services
- Vibrant culture of Ideapreneurship - a culture that helps in grassroots innovations that lead to transformative business outcomes
HCL is a fast-growing global IT and Business Process outsourcing, technology and consulting services company delivering technology-driven business solutions to help meet and exceed the strategic objectives of its clients.
With a truly global presence, HCL has established strong proposition in the Enterprise Transformation Services market with its technology capabilities and domain knowledge; clients include numerous Fortune 1000 and Global 500 companies across many industry sectors.
Having established a strong track record of innovation and success in the implementation of its services, HCL prides itself by exceeding customer satisfaction and always delivers on its commitments. In the past few years, the business has achieved rapid growth through successful delivery of large complex programs and consistently generated robust revenue stream. HCL's client list of global, blue chip organizations is constantly expanding.
Job Title : Americas Business Partner - Shared Accounts
Reports to : Americas Head of Business Partnering
Location : Noida India
Experience : 5-7 years
PROCUREMENT FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW :
Procurement is responsible for the buying of all goods and services used in delivering services to our customers as well as internal requirements. The organization is embarking on a transformation program which reflects the huge growth in the business globally over the past 10 years. The transformation will increase the focus on developing our supplier base through a global and regional category approach while improving the business understanding and appreciation of the Procurement function. This role provides an excellent chance for someone to be a key part of that transformation and to benefit from the opportunities that success in key transformation program can bring.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be the Face of Procurement to our internal Project Client teams for the Americas.
- Manage and coordinate all demand and understand the Client-HCL deal economics for both Pre-Sales bid responses and purchasing to support delivery of projects that have been won
- Collect and rationalize all procurement requirements including third party contracts with IT category managers and buyers and other procurement, sales and delivery team members
- Work closely with counterparts both on and offshore in all functions
- Liaison with Regional Sales and Delivery Demand Management / Category Management / Strategic Sourcing / Tactical Buying / Contract Management teams to ensure all sales-related buying activities are executed promptly and properly
- Manage requisition development and transition to purchasing operations to be consistent with requirements
- Drive Continuous Improvement on the Projects to optimize cost / increase value
- May be aligned to Region, DU- s, Industries, LOBs, Resale, etc
- May support sourcing for customer-specific requirements
- Collect all demand and understand project requirements (scope, timeline, and budget)
- Be the escalation point for delivery or contract issues
- Proactively work with client project teams to define and execute cost takeout initiatives.
- Understand evolution of HCL-Client contract and communicate downstream
- Maintain and provide ongoing status of Procurement activities to deal team
- Program manage (tracking, status, etc) bid level pricing with Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, and Tactical Buying
- Program manage (tracking, status, etc) the transition of accounts that have been won from through completion of their transition to transformation or steady state for procurement
- Program manage (tracking, status, etc) sourcing activities being executed by Strategic & Tactical Buying
- Communicate where supplier bids introduce risk / cost to HCL
- Monitor adherence to budget and escalate as appropriate
- Identify, communicate, and attempt to rectify gaps between supplier agreements and client contracts
- Facilitate requisition information to improve PO placement quality
- Ensure product / software / services are delivered
- Manage reviews with key suppliers
- Serve as escalation point for supplier contract non-compliance
- Work with Category Management and Delivery team to implement cost savings opportunities
- Proactively monitor and manage contract expirations / renewals
Key Skills :
- 5-7 years of experience in related fields.
- Extensive experience in program or project management and stakeholder management
- Strong exposure to various aspects of the IT procurement categories such as Data Center, Network, Software, Hardware, Hosting, and Services.
- Experience includes contracting, negotiation, market dynamics, commercial strategy, strategic sourcing, contract management and supply relationship management
- Familiarity with large complex deal and contract management.
- Strong communication skills and drive desired results within the organization.
- Excellent people management skills; Proficient in verbal communication, writing, time management, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills are also required and knowledge of software licensing is desirable
- Exceptionally strong work ethic displaying a mature and professional attitude with an ability to adjust quickly to change
- Motivated, self-starter and achievement oriented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.