Talent Acquisition at HCL Technologies Ltd
Views:1310 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
HCL - AGM/DGM - Investor Relations (12-15 yrs)
- Assist in the development of coherent communications strategy with a focus on reinforcing corporate vision and business strategies.
- Work with business/verticals head to develop the investor communications
- Monitors technology changes with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes
- Have a strong inclination in keeping oneself updated on the technological change across Verticals and Industry
- Creates communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial results
Desired Skills :
- Individual should have an overall understanding of technology and products.
- Individual working as a Research Analysts in Analyst Firms will be preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills to talk with investors and maintain the company's image.
- Excellent written communication skills to prepare convincing presentations.
- To understand financial reports
- 12+ years of accounting/finance experience, or 7+ years- experience in managing an investor relations department in Technology Industry.
- Degree in Engineering (IT) will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.